After a 20-year career spent managing high-profile corporate projects and travelling the globe (visiting more than 45 countries, and living in eight), Hasina Lookman was ready for a change. She wanted the autonomy to do something she loved that would make a difference in the lives of others. But what? Her 10-year-old daughter, Mira, suggested teaching kids about money and travel — two areas in which Hasina has plenty of expertise. So, she started Explorer Hop — a series of “adventure” programs that teach kids financial literacy and global awareness, helping develop financially savvy youth with an appreciation for different cultures.
At Explorer Hop we firmly believe that everyone should be financially independent. One of the things we always advocate is to learn investing and offer various money management and financial literacy courses for kids and young adults! Here’s what some parents and teachers have to say about our courses:
Of course, you must have heard that if you’re not investing, you are missing out on opportunities to increase your financial worth. For this reason, we want to empower kids with financial literacy and recommend the following programs:
- E-Camp Millionaire LEVEL 1 (Stock Market): This course is for grades 7 to 11 and teaches how to analyze financial news and study stock markets.
- E-Camp Millionaire LEVEL 2 (Mutual Funds): This course is for grades 7 to 11 and teaches about Mutual Funds, ETFs, and Fixed Income.
- E-Camp Millionaire LEVEL 3 (Global Finance): This course is for grades 7 to 11 and helps in building a solid foundation in Global Finance and how to invest in different countries.
- E-Camp Millionaire LEVEL 4 (Taxes, Portfolio and Bitcoin): This course is for grades 7 to 11 which teaches the basics of taxes and bitcoin.
- E-Camp Millionaire LEVEL 5 (Foreign Exchange+Arbitration): this course is for grades 7 to 11 which teaches about Foreign Exchange Trades, the foundation of Derivatives (Options, Futures, Swaps, Forwards) & REITs.
Our investing courses are loved by both parents and students and have often been requested to introduce similar courses for young kids as well! We do have similar courses on Investing and Money Management for kids from Grades 1 to 6 and you can check them out here: