⭐⭐⭐VOTED TOP EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM IN CANADA
Through interactive financial lessons with an expert trainer, your child will be able to master the world of Mutual Funds, ETFs & Fixed Income and get a solid foundation in creating a Balanced Portfolio:
- Learn everything they need to be able to understand Mutual Funds, ETFs and Fixed Income/Interest Products.
- Learn how to create a customized Balanced Portfolio that balances Risk.
- Participate in a simulated stock trading exercise using our proprietary trading platform with a direct feed from Wall Street. Hone your skills at investing and learn while doing.
- Learn how to analyze financial news and understand the impact of external factors on their investments.
ONGOING BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
Be better than the best: By the end of this program, your child will get adequate knowledge and practice to be able to analyze and create a balanced portfolio for themselves. This level of knowledge is more than most 3rd-year university students in North America.
Make a difference to your family: In our extensive experience, we have found that early investment immersion helps not only the student but the entire family as your child will now be able to understand the value of money and work involved in growing money better.
ENHANCED STUDENT PORTFOLIOS
At the end of Level 2, students get not only a solid understanding of investing and how to create a balanced portfolio but also get the opportunity to significantly increase their future success. We add to that with the following:
WHAT IS THE APP?
Many of our courses offer the choice to purchase a supplementary app. The app is an engaging online learning module designed for your child. Each stage of the module offers exclusive content and interactive games that will help your child progress through the course. With the app your child will have access to these resources at all times, allowing for additional learning and support between classes. The app is offered through Thinkific, and the student will be set up after starting the course.
If you want your child to squeeze the most out of this experience, the app is a must-have!
EARN DUKE OF EDINBURGH'S HOURS!
What does my child need to participate?
1) A device connected to a computer with internet and a webcam
2) Pencil and Papers
3) Lots of ideas
4) A smile!
- we will give you everything else you need!