Machine Learning Engineer
Duration: May 2021 - February 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated addition to our growing Engineering team. The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a small, fast-growing, challenging environment, that takes on Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurship education around the world.
- You’ll be working with frontend and backend engineers building company projects
- Build end-to-end machine learning solutions to solve complex customer problems
- Working closely with Infrastructure architects to design scalable and cost-effective solutions
- Develop measurements and feedback systems
- A degree in computer science, statistics, or related fields
- School transcript required
- Strong math and statistics background
- High proficiency in Python
- This position is funded by the Government of Canada, as a result the candidate must be under the age of 30 years and a holder of PR or a Canadian Citizenship.
If you're passionate about data science, and are eager to learn and grow, please apply!
to see all job postings.