Graphic Designer (Kids Programs)
Duration: May 2021 - February 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated graphic designer. You will help develop Explorer Hop, build amazing visual content for our programs ranging in a variety of subjects (Entrepreneurship, STEM, Finance, and so much more). You will be reporting to the CEO and Graphic Design Team.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using different software.
- Some video editing work will be involved
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts or design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- This position is funded by the Government of Canada, as a result the candidate must be under the age of 30 years and a holder of PR or a Canadian Citizenship.
to see all job postings.