What will you learn?
In this course, you will explore advanced mathematical concepts essential for building your foundation with advanced calculus. You will be exploring algebra and its applications in the world of calculus, applications of calculus in finance, as well as applications of calculus in other facets of mathematics.
This will allow you to develop an essential skillset of mathematical skills that are highly applicable in real life and in many careers. Subjects in this course include learning about making connections between mathematical concepts and analyzing how they can be applied to solve advanced problems, using mathematical theorems and laws to solve problems, and using math and calculus in real-life applications.
What curriculums does Grade 11 pre-calculus follow?
Our Grade 11 Pre-Calculus course covers topics needed for the AP, IB, British A levels, Ontario Gifted Programs and Singapore Math.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
- ✅ Get Certificates and Report Cards
- ✅ Continuous Feedback as you go through the program
- ✅ Easy to Understand Interactive Lessons
- ✅ On Demand One-on-One Teacher Support
- ✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grade 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, but they will also be developing an innate passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP