ONTARIO HIGH SCHOOL CREDIT COURSE + AP COURSE
What will you learn?
In this course, you will explore advanced calculus. You will be learning how to use and apply calculus and rates of change to analyze functions in order to solve complex mathematical problems and find information applicable to real-life scenarios. This course explores the analysis of rates of change and understanding what they mean, understanding how to calculate and interpret derivatives, understanding how to integrate and applications of integration, using functions and derivatives in contextual applications, and much more! This will allow you to develop an essential skillset of mathematical skills that are highly applicable in real life and in many careers.
What curriculums does Grade 12 Calculus follow?
Our Grade 12 Calculus course covers topics needed for Ontario High School, AP, IB, British A levels, Ontario Gifted Programs and Singapore Math.
Will I get Grade 12 Ontario High School credit?
Yes! Our Grade 12 Ontario Math Program is approved by the Ministry of Education in Ontario to provide students around the world with High School Math Credit. To get High School credit, you are required by the ministry to do 110 hours of Math.
Please select one of these options to qualify for the credit: ON School Credit or ON Express Credit
- ON School Credit gives you 8 months to do 110 hours of Math.
- ON Express Credit is an accelerated program where you have 4 months to do 110 hours of Math
- To get ON High School Credit for Grade 12 Calculus & Vectors (MCV4U) you must have completed or be concurrently enrolled in Grade 12 Advanced Functions (MHF4U)
- If you start the program with the No Credit option, you will need to re-register and redo completed modules to get the credit to meet ministry requirements.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
✅ Get Certificates
and Report Cards
✅ Continuous Feedback
as you go through the program
✅ Easy to Understand Interactive Lessons
✅ On Demand- One-on-One Teacher Support
✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grade 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, but they will also develop a passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP Calculus)