What will you learn?
In this course, we will take you through various foundational and fundamental concepts surrounding math, namely number sense, order of operations, data literacy, financial literacy and management, algebra, probability, trigonometry, coordinate geometry, and more!
This will allow you to become comfortable with these topics, allowing you to use and apply them accurately. Subjects in this course include learning about number sense, rounding, fractions, decimals, percentages, order of operations, patterning, algebra, data literacy and management, and operations with 2D and 3D shapes.
What is in the program?
This online app will help you learn at your own pace covering a range of topics all simplified with:
1. ✅ Get Certificates
and Report Cards
2. ✅ Continuous Feedback as you go through the program
3. ✅ Easy to Understand Interactive Lessons
4. ✅ On Demand- One-on-One Teacher Support
5. ✅ Gamified Learning with Pop Quizzes, Mini Challenges & Practice Projects
Our expertise in Math
Explorer Math prepares all students from Grade 6-12 to learn advanced international math from the comfort of your home. We are a certified Canadian Elementary and High School authorized to give school credits.
Not only will your child be prepared to succeed from a global standpoint, they will be developing an innate passion for math that they can actually apply!
Our curriculums exceed the requirements of
- Ministry of Ontario
- Canadian General Level (BC and other provinces)
- British (IGSE + A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Singapore and Advance Placement (AP)
- AP Math curriculums (including AP Statistics & AP